Safety Needles designed to protect you and your patients
Doctors Choice Safety Needles are the perfect way to ensure you’re always safe during a procedure.
Our selection of products has been carefully curated to help you provide the best possible care for your patients.
Doctors Choice Safety Needles
Doctors Choice Safety Needles protect healthcare workers from accidental needlestick injuries. They do so with an innovative hinged design that is easy for users of all skill levels.
How to Purchase
Connect with our Distributors For Large Order Purchases
We’re here to help! For product specifications, service and certificate requests please call our Customer Service team.
Call Customer Service (844)239-4058
The needlestick injury is one of the leading causes of employers losing productivity. To help ensure patient and provider safety, Doctors Choice Safety Needles were designed with an intuitive design that requires just one push downwards by your fingertip to provide protection at all times while also complying with most facilities regulations.
The one-handed operation of this product makes it incredibly easy to use. It has a practical design with intuitive functions that are ideal for any professional who needs increased productivity in their workday!
- The one-handed operation of this product makes it incredibly easy to use. It has a practical design with intuitive functions that are ideal for any professional who needs increased productivity in their workday!
- The safety shield offers 360-degree protection, making it more unlikely that you will unintentionally activate the device while using or after disposal.
- The Hinged safety shield is a critical component of the needle hub, ensuring that it remains in place to reduce any possible risk for removal by industry standards.
- Bevel orientation is essential for injection techniques because it makes the needle easier to insert. If you have a safety shield facing up, then your bevel will also face that way, so there’s less risk of injury when doing an unsafe procedure with no medical guidance on how best to do things safely!
- Designed to make your facility safer, Doctors Choice Safety Needles simplify safety technology across the board.
- Packaged in an individual sterile blister pack with can be opened with a simple pull of the strip.